Why your business needs Internet of Things (IoT) to grow faster?
Abbreviated as IOT, Internet of Things has captured a firm grasp in the recent years whose core working is to associate the physical world with the digital world. Here consider an example to understand it better. Say you are running a media and advertisement company, now you need two primary things to keep your business running. One – you need clients for gaining maximum reach for your business in the right direction and second – you need your work to be viewed by millions by people! In such a case IOT could provide a range of digital services for you to track and monitor the growth rate of the organization and customer engagement. This method of direct integration allows you to connect, collect and exchange data and helps in economic growth while reducing human exertions.
In the year 1990, there was only 0.3 million number of connected IoT devices, but as the time progresses this figure keeps on increasing aggressively. By the end of 1999, the number of IoT connected device went up to 90 million, and it didn’t stop there, the year 2013 recorded a total of 9.0 billion IoT connected device while it has been estimated that by the year 2025 the figure may reach 1.0 Trillion.
Today we see there’s some part of technology is enabled in almost every object we use in our day to day life. From digital watches to the mobile app based AC remotes to biometric machines there is some part of technology revolving around all of this.
Let us understand here how Internet of Things (IoT) can help your business to grow faster.
- Secure your valuable data with minimal expense: Earlier measures of securing data by maintaining manual file fillings requires a lot of paper work and is often chaotic when it comes to retrieving any old information. But as the pace of world wide web increased drastically the concept of cloud vault and other measures of securing data came into action. The expansion of IoT has raised the ability to monitor and collect all types of customer and performance-related data drastically. The usage of cloud storage has made it possible for smaller businesses as well to store their valuable data securely without the need of investing in multiple expensive servers.
- Learn the habits and behavior of customers better: With the advent of IoT and technology tools businesses have an option to measure the customer demand, their behavior and preferences more flexibly. With the help of this insightful advantage, a company can tailor their products and services as per the interest of their customers and earn benefits by running promotional offers and discounts. When small businesses adapt IoT their chance of utilizing the consumer information become more effective while speeding up the acceleration process for every business. The insights also help the companies to let know about what their customers want and how do they want it. This valuable information will lead to a more productive relationship for both the buyer and the seller.
- Time and Money saving measure: The IoT make it much easier and more efficient to buy office supplies and cut down on waste through the use of automatic reordering of necessary products. There are numerous IoT connected devices for consumers that are available in the market and is gaining huge success because of high flexibility such as Nest thermostat and Amazon Dash Button Device.
- Voice Assistants: Just as technology is brooding so is their level of advancement. Voice assistants are increasingly gaining fame in the recent years such as Google’s Voice Assistant, Amazon’s Alexa or Apple’s Siri as the number of devices connected with the internet are increasing. according to Comscore estimation by 2020, half of all internet searches will be voice search. As IoT grows, voice interaction is predicted to take an even larger role. And right now, voice search is the next big SEO play for your content marketing strategy.
- Increased Customer Engagement: Adding smart products allow users to interact and control their devices or other household products by using network connections and the Internet. The more power a user feels the more inclination towards your product is favored. There are controlled light bulbs and LED’s in the market that has adjustable sensors and highly IoT powered.
Technology is sharply increasing its bandwidth in today’s world, and businesses who understand the need for active engagement of technology is rising more earlier than others. Whether it is implementing IOT or web designing, all of them are helpful in building data-driven transformation, customer retention, increased revenue and business improvements.
Add more credibility and business insights, engagement with Vastada Consulting, best PR and digital marketing agency in Delhi/NCR.